We are seeking a results-driven individual for a newly created role of Marketing Operations for Pica9’s award-winning brand management platform, CampaignDrive. CampaignDrive manages and maximizes the brand power of more than $50 Billion in global brands every day. We are adding this specialized position to our marketing team to support the exponential growth we are experiencing.
The Marketing Operations Specialist role will work collaboratively with the marketing, sales, and product teams to build and optimize demand generation campaigns that generate leads and contribute to pipeline growth.
This individual will help ensure the success of CampaignDrive’s demand generation strategy and marketing funnel optimization activities. Using inbound marketing tactics such as search engine optimization, email marketing, drip campaigns, social media, landing page conversion testing, online advertising, and more, you will help to increase message reach, qualify lead flow and help increase revenue through your support of the sales organization.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about implementing and supporting cutting edge inbound marketing strategies that dramatically scale inbound leads. Strong candidates will have demonstrated experience with email marketing and nurture programs, as well as marketing automation and CRM. You’ll work closely with sales and product leadership to ensure there is a unified sales and marketing funnel. You will focus your day to day efforts in a way that helps us to scale our marketing efforts through a mix of programs that deliver leads that become opportunities.
- Research target audiences and accounts to help define and segment customers
- Assist in the development and implementation of demand generation campaigns
- Write and edit content for landing pages, email campaigns, social media posts, blogs, eBooks, website messaging and other assets
- Review data analytics to gain insights on improving campaign effectiveness and driving results for the sales team
- Assist in measuring and reporting results for campaigns and assess against key metrics
- Implement automation tools and strategies to streamline processes where needed
- Conduct competitor and market research, and make recommendations as necessary
- Work across teams to ensure lead generation goals are met
- Evaluate and maintain marketing databases and software, ensuring usability
- 3+ years demonstrable experience working in marketing and/or sales with a focus on lead qualification, content creation, and/or demand generation
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience
- Understanding of the principles of inbound marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – comfort with both written and face to face interaction
- Understanding of SaaS marketing preferred
- Faster-than-average pace; multi-tasker; ability to learn independently, quickly, thoroughly, and in detail
- Thrive in a rapidly growing company and enjoy determining new solutions and changes to existing approaches as needed to keep pace with opportunities
- Familiarity with online/social media, planning, research, and analytics
- Experience with HubSpot, Salesforce or similar tools
This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation and is based out of our NYC mid-town office.
Pica9’s work hard, smart-thinking and innovative culture brings out the best in people who are capable, energetic and looking for an opportunity to do great work with great teammates. Learn more about the company at www.campaigndrive.com.
To apply send your resume to email@example.com.